Terms & Condition
• The terms and conditions stated herein is an agreement regulating our relationship with regard to the use of our website www.fastticket.in for transactions by you, the user.
• When you access any page of our website and/or make use of any of its services, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
• If you do not accept, agree or choose not to be bound by these terms and conditions, please discontinue referring, reviewing or downloading materials from the website, and/or stop using its services immediately.
• The following purchase policies are designed to ensure your understanding of the purchase process on CLICKFORPAY. If you have any questions regarding the information presented herewith, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• The "User" shall be at least 18 years of age or over to register and avail the services of the "Site". Registration to the "Site" is void where prohibited. "User" represents and warrants that he/she has the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The "User" shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. The "Site" may terminate the registration of the "User", and any content or information that "User" have posted on the "Site" and/or prohibit "User" from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site) for any reason including the reasons stated above, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 18 years of age.
Registration, Accounts and Passwords
• You agree to accept the terms and conditions of CLICKFORPAY services at the time of submitting your registration form.
• The "User" shall agree to provide true, accurate and current information about him/her, as prompted by the registration form of the "Site".
• The "User" shall agree to maintain the security of his/her password and identification; maintain and promptly update the registration data, and any other information the "User" provides to the "Site", to keep it accurate, current and complete; and shall be fully responsible for all use of account and for any actions that take place using the "User" account.
• The "User" acknowledges that registration does not guarantee continued or continuous service and also acknowledges that "Site" may terminate the registration at any point of time with or without notice.
• While registering, the user will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. The user is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the user to notify the "Site" immediately of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. "Site" will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the user as a result of unauthorized use of their password or account, either with or without their knowledge.
• "Site" reserves the right to delete any information and to refuse any and all future use, if it suspects that the information provided by the “User” is false and inaccurate.
Copyrights and Trademark Information
• The Site's name is the property of their respective holders. The trademarks and logos may not be used in any manner without the expressed approval of all or any content featured in the site. The logos, banners and the like are trademarks of the Site. Without Site's permission, the user agrees not to display or use these in any manner.
• Site respects the intellectual property of others. The Site expects the user to do the same.
If the user believes that his/her intellectual property rights have been violated please inform Site authorities immediately and provide the following information:
• A description of the copyright that user or owner claim has been infringed.
• A description about where the material is located on the site.
• Complete name, address, telephone number and email address of the owner of the copyrighted material.
• Signature, sent electronically or physically, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
• A statement by the user or owner, that he/she firmly believes the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner.
• A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that all the given information are true and accurate and that he/she is the copyright owner or the one authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
• While CLICKFORPAY puts in every effort to make sure that the description and content on all pages of the site are correct, it shall not be held responsible for any changes that occur as a result of human or data entry errors, or for losses/damages suffered by the user owing to any information contained herein.
• Also, CLICKFORPAY does not own or operate buses, hotels, airlines and other suppliers and is unable to control or prevent changes in the descriptions published on its site. CLICKFORPAY, reserves all rights to make any changes it deems necessary when you place an order with us or choose to use our services, the changes will be communicated to you before finalizing the confirmation invoice.
• CLICKFORPAY may, at times, provide you with notices and/or communications by email, normal post mail, or through postings on the CLICKFORPAY website www.fastticket.in, or by other reasonable means. Notice to CLICKFORPAY must be sent by courier or registered mail, except as otherwise specified herein, to CLICKFORPAY, Office No. 33-34 , 1st Floor, Maniba Prak Soc ,Sitanagar Circle,Punagam Surat - 395010, Gujarat, India.
• CLICKFORPAY has made arrangements with third party operators for the recharge, and shall not be held responsible for any delay, discrepancy, costing or cancellation of recharge by any mobile operator. We do not warrant, insure, or guarantee the services to be provided by third party operators. Nonetheless, we make every effort to maintain the service to meet acceptance levels.
• The user is exclusively responsible for any mobile operator and recharge amount selections made. CLICKFORPAY shall not be held responsible for talk-time offered against recharge done through fastticket.in as this process is totally controlled by the mobile operator.
Unused Balance Expiry
• CLICKFORPAY reserves full rights to expire balances that remain unused for three consecutive months. You should take total responsibility to make use of your balance within that period so as to avoid expiry of your balance.
• Coupons are delivered in 5 working days, except in cases where delay occurs due to circumstances beyond control of the courier, post-office or CLICKFORPAY.
• Ensure the correct mailing address details are submitted with properly identifiable landmark. You may update the details by contacting CLICKFORPAY at email@example.com.
• In case the user has provided the wrong address or is not present at the mentioned address during time of delivery, coupons will be handed over to the person present at the given address. CLICKFORPAY will not be responsible for losses incurred by the user in such situations.
• If CLICKFORPAY team fails to receive a complaint for non-receipt of coupons within 12 business days from date of recharge, it will be assumed that the coupons have been received by the user.
Coupon Handling Fees
• We charge Rs. 10/- as handling fee for up to 3 coupons. Thereafter, Rs. 3/- will be charged for every additional coupon. The coupon handling fee has to be paid in addition to the recharge amount selected by the user. The user is not liable to pay any handling charge/s if user has not opted for a coupon while making a transaction.
Redemption of Coupons
• As coupons are issued on behalf of retailers, coupon redemptions are at the sole discretion of respective retailers. Hence, CLICKFORPAY will not be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs to the end user resulting from usage of the coupons.
• You are requested to check the censor warning before buying any tickets. Children aged below 18 years will not be allowed entry for an ‘A’ rated movie. You should also verify existence of any additional ratings/entry restrictions that may be applicable for events/movies from time to time.
• If you do not receive a confirmation message from CLICKFORPAY after completing a transaction, it is solely your responsibility to confirm the same from your booking history or with the customer service department whether or not your order has been placed. You are in the best position to determine about problems that may occur during the process. CLICKFORPAY will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
• By registering with CLICKFORPAY you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the services of clickforpay.in.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details. CLICKFORPAY prohibits exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased, or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
• All sales of recharge and movie tickets are final and there will be no refund or exchange permitted. Please be advised that you are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number you purchase, recharge for, and all charges that result from those purchases. CLICKFORPAY is not responsible for any purchase of recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number.
• However, in case where a transaction has been completed by you on the site, and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a recharge or movie ticket has not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or posting us a message on the Contact Us page. In such a scenario you will be entitled to a full refund. We request you to include in the email the following details - the mobile number or DTH account number, operator name, recharge value, transaction date and order number or for movie tickets, the theatre name, show name, time. CLICKFORPAY shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the recharge or movie ticket then you will be refunded the money.
Franchise and Retail Outlet Related
• All concerned parties shall agree to be governed by the laws of India, under Surat jurisdiction only.
• The competent Court of Surat shall have the exclusive jurisdiction power to entertain any dispute/s that may arise.
• If franchisee wants to change his outlet name, then a charge of Rs.500 shall be levied by CLICKFORPAY.
• If no transaction is done for a period of two consecutive months then CLICKFORPAY reserves the right to block your Login Id.
• CLICKFORPAY is not responsible for any misuse of Login Id and Password by third party. So please make sure to secure your Login Id and Password.
• If it is found that there is no transaction for three consecutive months from your account, your membership will be cancelled.
GUJARAT GAS BILL
• Franchise can't take a charge more than bill amount in 'Gujarat Gas Bill'.
• CLICKFORPAY is only an Authorized Payment Collection agent of Gujarat Gas.
• Customers are requested to check the details printed on the receipt before leaving the outlet.
• Payment once received, cannot be cancelled. For any cancellation, please contact Gujarat Gas.
• CLICKFORPAY shall not entertain any complaints with reference to any act/mistake/omission after leaving the CLICKFORPAY outlet.
• Payment accepted after 4 pm, and anytime on Sundays/Public Holidays will be considered as payment received on "Next Working Day" and will be updated in the system on next working day as per instructions given by Gujarat Gas.
BUS TICKET BOOKINGS
• CLICKFORPAY acts as a bus ticket agent and does not own or operate any bus service/s. CLICKFORPAY has made a tie-up with an assortment of bus operators and/or service providers to provide prices, departure times, etc. to its customers. We advise our customers to select bus operators whose services they deem to be secure and comfortable.
CLICKFORPAY 's Responsibilities Are Limited To:
• Providing a valid ticket acceptable by the bus operator or the network of the bus operator.
• Resolving cancellation related issues and providing refund and support.
• In the event of delays/inconvenience, offer customer support and related information.
CLICKFORPAY Does Not Take Responsibility For:
• Bus's failure to depart or reach the destination on time.
• Any rude behaviour on part of bus operator's employees.
• Bus seat quality or seating arrangement of the bus operator does not match the customer's expectation.
• Cancellation of a bus trip by bus operator due to unforeseeable/unavoidable reasons.
• nLoss, damage, or theft of customer’s baggage during term of the bus trip.
• Last minute change of a customer's bus seat by the bus operator to accommodate a lady, child, sick person, etc.
• Customer is at the incorrect boarding point (all customers are requested to call the bus operator to get proper information about the exact boarding point).
• Bus operator changes boarding point and/or utilizes a pick-up vehicle to take customers to the bus departure point from the boarding point.
• All arrival/departure timings stated on the ticket are only provisional timings. Nevertheless buses will not depart prior to the time mentioned on the ticket.
• At the time of boarding the bus, passengers are required to furnish a hard-copy of the ticket i.e. printout of the ticket, or printout of ticket e-mail. They also have to furnish their identity proof, which may consist of either, a voter id card, pan card, driving license, company id card, student id card, or a passport. A customer may be disallowed to board a bus upon failure to furnish any one of the required identity proof.
• You are required to read the terms and conditions of appropriate bus operator, before booking their service with us, as these will be final and applicable to your bus ticket booking. CLICKFORPAY plays no role in determining or governing the terms and conditions of bus operators as its services only provide for making bus bookings.
• The guests are required to present a valid ID document, in their name at the time of check-in at the hotel, which has to be consistent with the transactional details provided to CLICKFORPAY.
• All customers who book hotels through CLICKFORPAY are requested to be properly informed, and review the rules and regulations of the hotel they book with us.
• For all issues, including late arrival, cancellations and changes to your reservation, hotel accommodations and special requests, the rules of the hotel will be final and applicable for the transaction. You are required to read terms and conditions of the hotel you want to book with us before completing your transaction with us.
• CLICKFORPAY is only an agent for airline booking. This means, when you book flight tickets with us, the contract is between you and the supplier i.e. the airline company, and as such, the airline’s booking conditions and conditions of carriage shall apply to your booking, in addition to other applicable conditions.
• You are required to read each airline’s terms and conditions, before completing your transaction with us, as these include important information related to your booking. You may request a copy for the supplier's conditions from CLICKFORPAY wherein you can read your ticket travel documents related to conditions of carriage for the airline.
Indemnity and Compensation
• You hereby agree to indemnify, compensate CLICKFORPAY as well its affiliates, including its employees, directors, service/content providers, suppliers against any losses, disputes, claims or demand that include legal fees, which result from any violation of these terms and conditions of service, or any breaches related to your account by you, or any other entity using your account.
Limitation of Liability
• You hereby agree that CLICKFORPAY services may sometimes be affected or interrupted by multiple factors that are beyond its control, that may include, but not be limited to the internet, computer or failure of utilities, natural disasters, unpredicted acts of public, riots, war, strikes, restraining orders by the government, virus attacks, corrupt code, and website crashes. In any such event/s, CLICKFORPAY will hold no liability for occurrence of any loss or damage to you. Further, you agree that under no circumstances, that include but are not limited to negligence, shall CLICKFORPAY or its associates be held liable for any incidental or indirect damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use services offered by the website.
Changes To Terms and Conditions
• The company reserves full rights to make modification to the terms of this agreement from time to time, at its sole discretion. By your continued use of the site, you imply your acceptance for any changes or adjustments to these terms. No notifications will be communicated for changes made to the terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the user to regularly check the terms of service at regular intervals so as to stay informed about any changes.
Termination of Agreement
• The user should accept that it is at the sole discretion of the site, should it decide to terminate the account, password or use of its services, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever, or if the site believes that the user has violated or has acted inconsistently with the dictates of the terms of service. The site also holds sole discretion to discontinue providing the service, with or without any notice. Upon termination, the user’s right to use the site ends with immediate effect. Further, the user should fully agree that the site shall not be held liable to anyone for any termination of user access to the service.